Dinners for Dixon is a great way to entertain your friends and family while at the same time helping children in Regent Park get a healthy start to life. Here is how it works:
- Invite family and friends to your place for a dinner, brunch, barbecue or cocktail party.
- Ask them to make a tax-deductible donation to Dixon Hall of the amount they would typically spend dining out.
- Enjoy your time with family and friends knowing you are helping young children and mothers in the Regent Park community.
Dinners for Dixon is a great way to help make a difference in the community as well as have some fun while you are doing it.
All proceeds from each Dinner for Dixon goes directly to Dixon Hall’s Growing up Healthy Downtown program.
Simply email your name, phone number, address and the proposed date of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the hosting kit which includes
- Invitation brochures
- Tent cards to display at your event
Dixon Hall’s Growing up Healthy Downtown (GUHD) is an important program for new immigrants, providing education and support to parents with young children. The key development years begin even before a child is born and continue through to age 6, and good nutrition is part of that overall development.
Dixon Hall is committed to ensuring that children get a good start in life so that they can grow into healthy, happy adults.
To ensure that children become the best they can be, Dixon Hall’s GUHD program creates:
- A network of mutual support for parents & caregivers
- Training in nutrition and parenting skills
- Play, enjoyment, love and support for children.
To make an online donation to Dixon Hall’s Growing up Healthy Downtown program please click here and select the Growing up Healthy Downtown fund.